[Libreoffice-ux-advise] UX: access protect/unprotect sheet from sheet tab

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at documentfoundation.org
Sun Sep 11 18:37:00 PDT 2011

Hello Astron

It shall be well understood that "protect" will toggle with "unprotect"
depending on the protection status of the sheet, right?

Also, just a simple question: If we all agree here to implement this
modification, what is the next step? Submit this proposal to the ESC,
for blessing? Provide a wiki page / bugzilla entry of an "easy hack" (I
guess this is an easy hack)?..

(Just anxious to move forward)

Cheers

Olivier