[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Possible change of Calc option : Expand references when new columns/rows are .. ?

mariosv mariosv at miguelangel.mobi
Wed Mar 20 16:47:15 PDT 2013

Hi Cor,

I think you point in the appropriate direction.

As I can remember, the issue in user forums use to be about how to get this
auto-expand. Even more, if was possible to get the row/column formulas from
previous row/col in the inserted row/column.

Also I think in fact the purpose of this insertion usually is to get the
same format as the previous row/col besides extending a data range.

But change a default is always an decision.

Miguel Ángel.