[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Mass changes to Impress animations - related to fdo#41572

Janit Anjaria janit92 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 09:16:20 PDT 2013

Hey Michel!

It is great that you have added something to the wiki page.I will have a
look at it,and it would be great if you can provide me with guidance on the
UI part so i can give the best possible result to the community under
Thorsten's help and your help as well on the UI Part.

Hope this finds you in good health.

Regards,
Janit