[Libreoffice] LO status bar annoyances

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Wed Dec 1 12:28:39 PST 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-30 at 13:03 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> > Is there a use case to justify exposing any of this to users?
>
> Can you expand on what you mean by 'any of this'?

	I guess the root problem is that you can do operations in a spreadsheet
that (when saved) produce a different document [ eg. scrolling the
view-port, or switching sheet ] - yet which do not mark the document
'changed' to re-enable the 'Save' icon.

	Perhaps this is primarily a calc problem, but - certainly an annoying
one [ or did I mis-understand it ].

> Nobody is talking about "forced save" here.  You still have to hit
> Ctrl-S to save the document.  We are talking about always *enabling* the
> save action.

	:-)

		Michael.