[Libreoffice] Script to find undocumented classes

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Fri Dec 3 08:45:23 PST 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 17:34 +0100, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 11:14:12AM -0500, Kohei Yoshida <kyoshida at novell.com> wrote:
> > My rationale: Many times when I work on feature branches, I commit stuff
> > but intentionally not provide documentation because the role of the
> > class/method/whatever may change during the course of the
> > implementation.  This requirement would break my workflow, and I
> > wouldn't appreciate that.
> >
> > Encouraging good documentation is a must, but making it a requirement
> > even for new files unconditionally is bad.
>
> Hm, what about enforcing it only in master / libreoffice-* branches?
> (Just an idea.)

That would be fine with me.  I would still like to avoid making it a
requirement, but keeping it master only is bearable.

I still prefer not having that as a requirement though.  Running the
missing-doc script every now and then like we do with cppchecks and
Caolan's callcatcher would be my preferred approach.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>