[Libreoffice] [libreoffice-design] Developers, Designers and Vice Versa?

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Mon Dec 6 15:19:10 PST 2010

Hi Kohei, all!

Am Montag, den 06.12.2010, 10:38 -0500 schrieb Kohei Yoshida:
> On Sun, 2010-12-05 at 01:22 +0100, Christoph Noack wrote:
> > (Note: This mail is cross-posted to both libreoffice at ... and design at ...)
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > just a short question - is there anybody of you (developers) on the
> > Design mailing list as well?
>
> I'm on the design list too, but I admit I don't follow the discussions
> there too closely.

Oh, nice to see you here (or there, depends on the point-of-view) -
that's great. The same is true for me with regard to the developers
list. But sometimes it is just helpful for some eyes looking at what's
going on in general - from time to time it might be hard to guess when
it is time to explicitly involve development.

@ Design Team: It would also be great if some guys could have a look at
the topics at the libreoffice at ... list. If some more (pairs of) eyes
have a look at the mails, the lower the risk for missing an important
topic. Personally, I do enjoy the discussion here as well :-)

> >  I'm curious, because people (there) start
> > to discuss ideas and sometimes it would be great to get instant feedback
> > on the effort, technical issues, ... another point-of-view.
>
> If it involves something in my area of expertise, then please put me in
> CC to alert my attention.  If unsure who the domain expert is, putting
> the developer list in CC is what I would recommend (or prod us directly
> on the dev list).

Great, thanks!

Cheers,
Christoph