[Libreoffice] Comments on RC1

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Wed Dec 8 12:23:10 PST 2010

Hi there,

On Wed, 2010-12-08 at 08:04 -0800, plino wrote:
> No. LO is NOT working on it.

	That is quite comic; if you read my blog, you'll discover I've been
working on it for two days, and with some success - and I've been doing
few of the other urgent things in my life that need doing, in order to
do so; moreover I've been doing this in my spare time. Before that I was
fixing stupid BrOffice bugs at some length - Windows packaging is a
nightmare.

> I have collaborated (and still do) on several open source projects. I know
> that. But sometimes provocation is the only way to get noticed and answered
> to...

	That approach is really not appreciated, nor necessary here.

> I do have a Windows machine and I have been testing the builds. I don't know
> how to code. My contribution is helping others on the Users forum.
..
> I'm not a leecher or a troll.

	Good stuff,

	All the best,