[Libreoffice] [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Embedded parts and wikihelp/HC2

Martin Srebotnjak miles at filmsi.net
Thu Dec 16 08:58:03 PST 2010

2010/12/16 Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie at gmail.com>

> This is the wikihelp that will be available only in en_US, HC2 will be
> available in all language has helppacks. What we call online help is a bit
> confusing as it was the help files available with the OOo/LO version. Lets
> speak about HC2 for the local files and wikihelp for the files on the wiki.

Sophie, I understand that. But out of the box, installing the international
package, not being aware that localized help is not included, and setting
interface language to lets say French will render GUI in French. And then
that user will press F1 on an GUI item and get - English wiki help. Is that
OK? How will you tell all French potential users of LO that they MUST
install the HC2 localized help separately, otherwise they will use a
non-approved French version?

Lp, m.