[Libreoffice] Remove bogus comments in calc

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Sat Nov 6 08:52:14 PDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-11-06 at 14:22 +0100, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> Hi Alexander, *,
>
> On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Alexander O. Anisimov
> <alenyashka at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I've remove all bogus comments in module Calc. Patch is in attachment. If
> > it's ok I would like to do such work for other modules.

Thanks a lot!  Pushed.  But I had to do a follow-up commit to fix
several things per Christian's comment.

> The patch removes references to issues, those should stay IMHO.

So, I did some additional editing following Alexander's commit, in order
to preserve reference to issues.

The only exception is #i33095# - which just points to an issue where the
feature was added.  I didn't see any worthwhile information there so I
opted to remove that one.  Plus we normally keep unonames.hxx clean,
with only minimal comments, since that file only encodes UNO property
names that are used throughout calc's code.

> And wrt //CHINA001 (didn't look at the code, but could be that the
> corresponding code is no longer needed at all.

Some are indeed no longer used, and I removed them.  Good catch. :-)

Others are still used, so I left them there, with only the //CHINA001
parts removed.

GetScCompilerNativeSymbol() was still used, but it could easily be
substituted with ScCompiler::GetNativeSymbol(), so I replaced the former
with the latter.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc