[Libreoffice] script providers as extensions

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Wed Nov 10 01:46:04 PST 2010

Hi all,

just a heads up: recently I was working on removing the script providers
for BeanShell, JavaScript and Python from standard installation, as they
are only marginally useful and (at least on Fedora) require quite a slew
of dependencies. So, from now on, they are available as plain extensions
(they are still built unconditionally, but maybe we should change even
that and add some --enable-ext-foo configure opts for them). The oxts
are placed in $SOLARVER/$INPATH/bin/script-provider-for-*.oxt . There
should be pkgs created for them by epm, but I admit I haven't tested
that part very much. If it breaks something, yell loudly and I'll do
what I can to fix it :)

D.