[Libreoffice] More links inherited from OOo

John LeMoyne Castle jlc at mail2lee.com
Tue Nov 23 17:44:00 PST 2010

Thanks for giving Libre Office it's very own readme.  One thing that popped
out at me from the Getting Involved section was this: "familiarize yourself
with many of the topics covered since the ${PRODUCTNAME} source code was
released back in October 2000. " I dunno if you want OpenOffice for a
product there or a 2010 date on LibreOffice code release.
Tried it in a browser and the links don't work -- yet.  Looks good - thanks
again.
LeMoyne