[Libreoffice] More links inherited from OOo

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 23 18:30:07 PST 2010

Hi Jon, *;

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 2:44 AM, John LeMoyne Castle <jlc at mail2lee.com> wrote:
> [${PRODUCTNAME} source code was released back in October 2000. ]

Good catch - While the source is indeed available since 2000, I'm also
not sure about whether OpenOffice.org should be explicitly mentioned
here...

> Tried it in a browser and the links don't work -- yet.

Yes, the domain still has an additional "test" in it - so right now
the links would be www.test.libreoffice.org

I created placeholder pages of the pages mentioned in the readme on
the site, and put the readme up there as well (still with the
PRODUCTNAME placeholder and with no "only select passages matching xy"
controls though)
https://test.libreoffice.org/welcome/readme/ (plain http:// also works)