[Libreoffice] Mac OS X Build

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Fri Oct 8 01:20:42 PDT 2010

>> On my 10.6.4 machine, I had to install the following to get things to build:
[ a long list of packages ]

That is presumably using a git checkout, intending to start with running ./autogen.sh then?

> I just remember that the last time I
> build a pre OOo 3.2.0 I was able to checkout the sources and build
> it without ccache being the only additional software I installed.

While that was possibly from a tarball, or at least using a pre-generated configure script, so no autoconf at least was needed?

So you are comparing somewhat dissimilar situations here.

--tml