[Libreoffice] PyUno is Python 3 compatible

Hanno Meyer-Thurow h.mth at web.de
Thu Apr 21 14:52:31 PDT 2011

Hi Andreas,
got around my problem by disabling translations.

Finally, I got it installed. Though, scp2 needs patching and Python
modules have even on Mac OS X .so endings stated here:

	scp2/source/python/file_python.scp:303:// pyuno.so even on Mac OS X, because it is a python module

Is that still valid? Otherwise ignore my update patch for your patchset.

So, a patch for scp2 and an update patch for your patchset is attached.

I could not test the mailmerge extension since LO failed starting because
javaldx is not there for a java disabled build and unopkg could not initialize UCB.
O, well, another day. I am too tired ... :-)

Regards,
Hanno