[Libreoffice] PyUno is Python 3 compatible

Andreas Becker atayoohoo at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 22 06:49:39 PDT 2011

libpyuno.so contained only one function as a dlopen wrapper for the
initpyuno function in pyuno.so. I removed the wrapper because I think it is
not needed.
So, the pyuno-scp2.diff patch is good and should also be applied.

python.scp:303:// pyuno.so even on Mac OS X, because it is a python module

> Is that still valid? Otherwise ignore my update patch for your patchset.

 As far as I read on the Internet this is very true.

In the attached updated patch I removed the dylib entry and the symlink of
libpyuno.so → pyuno.so in source/module/makefile.mk (I symlinked because I
thought it was good for compatibility, but everything should work without
the symlink).
That means, I integrated your pyuno-python3-update.diff.

--Andreas Becker

--
All my code in this e-mail is under LGPLv3+/MPL.