[Libreoffice] childs -> children

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Dec 8 00:15:50 PST 2011

I think we need some discussion about this. Will some of the instances
where you do the change break a stable public API?

And what about German comments like "wird gesetzt, wenn
RequestingChilds keine Childs gestzt hat" , is the word "Childs"
really English there? Or just an English loan-word but written
according to German rules (i.e. with initial capital), and inflected
according to German rules?

(I am not entirely un-serious here; I know that in general "Child" is
not a load-word that would be used in German, but is it in this
context?)

--tml