[Libreoffice] minor problem with Insert -> indexes and tables dialog

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Tue Dec 27 05:45:14 PST 2011

Hi Lior,

Lior Kaplan píše v Út 27. 12. 2011 v 01:04 +0200:

> The in Insert -> Indexes and Tables dialog, the word "Preview" (bottom
> right corner in English interface) is trimmed. See screenshot (3.5.0
> beta2). In RTL interface the same problem happens, and with a longer
> translation more of the text is trimmed.
>
> As this is a minor issue, I preferred to mention it here instead of
> opening a bug... (but I will if needed). I guess the change is at
> sw/source/ui/index/* but not sure where exactly (sorry, not a
> programmer).

I had a look, but unfortunately it is something deeper; I think it is
limited to the size of the push buttons that are visible there, and the
fix might involve something in sfx2.  Please do file a bug report.

The good news is that I fixed an unrelated text cut in my native
language & a visual annoyance there ;-)

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=3a38a8514ab33f9d8b174000ca635db949c16940

Regards,
Kendy