[Libreoffice] Remove old Word 6.0/95 "save as" support

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Feb 2 06:47:27 PST 2011

On Wed, 2011-02-02 at 09:14 -0500, Kevin Hunter wrote:
> Instead -- and I don't know how possible this currently is -- I think we
> should introspect the document and compare against the chosen file
> format's capabilities to list specific features that will be lost.

Hard to do, there *is* some ultra-basic and probably abandoned logging
stuff which could be converted to that, e.g. sw::log::Tracer, but it
would be a lot of effort to categorize and organize the filters to give
correct and useful results. And in a lot of cases actually implementing
the missing bits would be easier than logging the failure :-) in the
cases where the problem is not inherent in the capabilities of the
output/input format.

C.