[Libreoffice] HTML formatting in comments?

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Thu Feb 3 08:50:36 PST 2011

You need to pay attention to the internal javadoc-like tool used for IDL
files and some hxx files as well. This has some special tags... all the
doc is here:

http://api.openoffice.org/docs/DevelopersGuide/Appendix/IDLDocumentationGuide/IDLDocumentationGuide.xhtml

<TRUE/> and <FALSE/> are valid for this one. I would be in favor of
removing the use of that tool in C++ code and replace it by doxygen
comments... Keeping that thing for IDL only would be nice.

Regards,