[Libreoffice] HTML formatting in comments?

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Thu Feb 3 23:19:13 PST 2011

Hi Thomas,

On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 18:07 +0100, Thomas Arnhold wrote:
> Ok, didn't know, that idl files get handled another way. How do we
> clearly identify IDL and related files, which shouldn't be handled by
> doxygen?! Are these only files with the idl extension? And is the
> doxygen documentation complete without these files?

IMHO the files that should use that custom markup should only be the
*.idl files (mostly located in the offapi module).

I would say that all use of that markup in hxx files should be banned /
changed. I know that some files are using it to produce the doc linked
here on OOo website:

http://api.openoffice.org/docs/cpp/ref/names/index.html

> As an simple alternative we could define aliases for TRUE/FALSE and so
> on with doxygen, say it replaces <TRUE/> with TRUE.

Well, a simple script that spots all the occurences of these tags in C++
would help as well. It could at least show us the files containing
comments to switch to Doxygen documentation style. Then sed is your
friend for this kind of boring job :)

--
Cédric Bosdonnat
LibreOffice hacker