[Libreoffice] Pushing of patches translating comments

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:30:48 PST 2011

Hi Christina, *,

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 10:40 PM, Christina Roßmanith
<ChrRossmanith at web.de> wrote:

> Up to now I didn't know that there is a gap between 9 and 10 (assuming we
> are considering only integers of course) and even my daughters learn at
> primary school that it is "...8-9-10-..." so where is the counting error?

Yes, the assumption that it is the decimal system is wrong. Think of
hexadecimal values..

then 09 would be followed by 0A

> If there isn't a veto this comment is marked for removal  :-)

"veto" (well, don't want to imply that the comment is useful, but
removing it because "10 always follows 9" certainly is wrong)

(I'd rather move those above the constants, not below...)

ciao
Christian