[Libreoffice] How to start with some code?

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 02:44:25 PST 2011

2011/2/22 Thomas Arnhold <thomas at arnhold.org>:
> Hi Rogerio,
>
> you could grep for it in the command line with "grep '\$MINLEN' * -R" or
> you could search the source with http://opengrok.libreoffice.org. Then
> you'll get
> libs-core/sfx2/source/dialog/password.* as result :)
>
> You've already done some contribution with this email! Would be nice if
> you could fill a bug for it. This could be an Easy Hack.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Thomas
>
> On 02/22/2011 04:32 AM, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:
>> Ok I have found a glitch on the BrOffice product.
>>
>> The Message when asked for a password for "protecting" a document is
>> wrong (See screen shot - the ($MINLEN) function is in view)
>>
>> How do I get to contribute to something like this? Just writing a Bug
>> report?
>>
>> How do I find this message in ALL the code of LibreOffice?
>>
>> Thanks

No need to file this bug. I fixed it, it was bug in pt-BR translation.
pt-BR team should fix it in Pootle, too.

sfx2\source\dialog.po
#: passwd.src#DLG_PASSWD.STR_PASSWD_MIN_LEN.string.text
msgid "(Minimum $(MINLEN) characters)"
msgstr "(No mĂ­nimo ($MINLEN) caracteres)"

See the typo: ($MINLEN) instead of $(MINLEN)

Best regards,
Andras