[Libreoffice] Major mode of Emacs for editing LibreOffice BASIC

Takeshi Abe tabe at fixedpoint.jp
Sun Jul 17 10:04:36 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I would like to introduce my pet project libo-basic-mode:
https://github.com/tabe/libo-basic-mode
so that it can obtain your kind review.

It offers a major mode of Emacs for editing LibreOffice BASIC,
including
* syntax highlight
* indentation support
* command to call macro
* command to insert or complete UNO constant
* command to lookup UNO API by name (via api.openoffice.org)

The major mode may be useful not only for end users editing macro
but also for those who hack the LibreOffice code base with emacs,
because we have a lot of BASIC code in some modules e.g. testautomation.
Moreover it is under GPL/LGPL/MPL triple license, so possible to
be merged into the LibreOffice distribution if you like.

Cheers,
-- Takeshi Abe