[Libreoffice] Major mode of Emacs for editing LibreOffice BASIC

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Jul 18 03:22:38 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 02:04 +0900, Takeshi Abe wrote:
> I would like to introduce my pet project libo-basic-mode:
> https://github.com/tabe/libo-basic-mode
> so that it can obtain your kind review.

	Nice :-) I wonder how best to distribute these developer tools - the
python gdb bindings are another rather key feature that I still don't
have installed (somehow) ;-)

	It'd perhaps be good to create a new devtools output in the scp2 that
packages this stuff up (?) to encourage distributors to package it - any
chance of something like that ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.