[Libreoffice] Mac OS 10.4 Support

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 10:18:18 PDT 2011

Ok it is easier to discuss based on actual code... so:

the attaches patch, allow for --with-mac-sdk=10.x to be specified
the default is the lowest SDK available in /Developer/SDKs

The patch does not check that your CC anc CCX make sens based on the
SDK selected (ToDO list)

I have only tested it so far on a machine that _has_ 10.4 SDK
installed... next I'll try to see what happen when we compile with
10.5 or 10.6

Note: the patches themselves do _not_ 'drop' 10.4 support or anything
like that.. they just make it possible to try to build with something
else than 10.4...

Norbert