[Libreoffice] [MERGED and PUSHED] Brace for impact - gnumake4 to hit master

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre at atc.tcs.com
Sun Jul 24 22:59:30 PDT 2011

Monday 11AM IST:
./g pull -r; autogen.sh; make dev-install

Environment: Fedora 15 with Gnu Make 3.82

resulted in a successful build and I was able to open a document.
So no apparent breakage for the older build systems in place.

Marc-André Laverdière
Software Security Scientist
Innovation Labs, Tata Consultancy Services
Hyderabad, India