[Libreoffice] LO Custom properties

swagat sharma swagat.sharma at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 23:15:22 PDT 2011

Hi all,
Thank you for the support.
Now I am getting build errors. I have downloaded the all the tarballs of
libreoffice 3.3.2.2.
I have added all the dependencies by running
sudo apt-get build-dep libreoffice

./configure is running fine.

But when i run make, it gives the following errors:

found wget: wget found md5sum: md5sum found wget: wget found md5sum: md5sum
build -- version: 275224 Fetching dependencies for module l10n from
solver... failed Fetching dependencies for module postprocess from solver...
failed Fetching dependencies for module packimages from solver... failed
Fetching dependencies for module testautomation from solver... failed
============= Building module instsetoo_native ============= Entering
/home/eswagsh/Documents/LibreOffice_Sourc_Code/LIBO/src/libreoffice-bootstrap-3.3.2.2/instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/windows/msi_languages
mkout -- version: 1.8 touch
/home/eswagsh/Documents/LibreOffice_Sourc_Code/LIBO/src/libreoffice-bootstrap-3.3.2.2/solver/330/
unxlngx6.pro/inc/minormkchanged.flg Entering
/home/eswagsh/Documents/LibreOffice_Sourc_Code/LIBO/src/libreoffice-bootstrap-3.3.2.2/instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/unix
Entering
/home/eswagsh/Documents/LibreOffice_Sourc_Code/LIBO/src/libreoffice-bootstrap-3.3.2.2/instsetoo_native/util
dmake: makefile.mk: line 34: Error: -- Include file
/home/eswagsh/Documents/LibreOffice_Sourc_Code/LIBO/src/libreoffice-bootstrap-3.3.2.2/solver/330/
unxlngx6.pro/inc/rtlbootstrap.mk, not found
----------------------------------------------------------------------- Oh
dear - something failed during the build - sorry ! For more help with
debugging build errors, please see the section in:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development internal build errors: ERROR:
error 65280 occurred while making
/home/eswagsh/Documents/LibreOffice_Sourc_Code/LIBO/src/libreoffice-bootstrap-3.3.2.2/instsetoo_native/util
it seems that the error is inside 'instsetoo_native', please re-run build
inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:
/bin/bash cd
/home/eswagsh/Documents/LibreOffice_Sourc_Code/LIBO/src/libreoffice-bootstrap-3.3.2.2
source ./LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh cd instsetoo_native build when the problem is
isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the top-level sometimes
(sadly) it is necessary to rm -Rf unxlngx6.pro in a module. make: *** [all]
Error 1

I did the following then :

/bin/bash cd
/home/eswagsh/Documents/LibreOffice_Sourc_Code/LIBO/src/libreoffice-bootstrap-3.3.2.2
source ./LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh cd instsetoo_native build

Still getting the same errors. :(
Anything Iam doing wrong. I have put all the tarballs is "src" directory.
--
Swagat

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> wrote:

dad