[Libreoffice] QA-hints ? -> question for devs !

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Wed Jun 15 00:08:20 PDT 2011

Hi Petr,

Petr Mladek wrote (13-06-11 11:47)
>> Quite regular I have the feeling that at least me would be helped a bit
>> by doing QA if there is some hint-list..
>
> It sounds great! We are still looking for more QA people.

In the current situation, I do not even make time to file all the bugs
that I come along :-\

> You might find some ideas at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA

I know that, thanks. In my experience (many years OOo) working with the
product random, is a very valuable good way of testing too.
And then sometimes a little hint for example to try working around e.g.
Impress objects, or cursor movement along line (breaks) .. things like that.

See my reply to John for some more precise explanation of what I was
thinking about.

Kind regards,

--
  - Cor