[Libreoffice] dev300m103: list of python scripts is empty (?)

Clio menenem at bk.ru
Mon Mar 28 08:05:41 PDT 2011

28.03.2011 04:54, Caolán McNamara пишет:
> Sorry, what's your bug ? Are you reporting that in LibreOffice master,
> post merge of the dev300m103 stuff into it, that the python scripting
> under windows is now nonfunctional again ?

Yes. But I forgot that fdo#33555 affects oly Windows. I get the same
behavior in Linux now with LibreOffice 3.4.0 dev300m103.
To reproduce: Start office, got to Python macroses list or try to
install the extension (from fdo#33555):
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=42291 . Other python
extensions registering uno-components (such as MRI) work fine. Just
Python macroses don't work. (Not sure if this is reproducible?)