[Libreoffice] dev300m103: list of python scripts is empty (?)

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Mar 31 08:36:48 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-03-28 at 11:05 -0400, Clio wrote:
> 28.03.2011 04:54, Caolán McNamara пишет:
> > Sorry, what's your bug ? Are you reporting that in LibreOffice master,
> > post merge of the dev300m103 stuff into it, that the python scripting
> > under windows is now nonfunctional again ?
> >
> Yes. But I forgot that fdo#33555 affects oly Windows. I get the same
> behavior in Linux now with LibreOffice 3.4.0 dev300m103.
> To reproduce: Start office, got to Python macroses list or try to
> install the extension (from fdo#33555):
> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=42291 . Other python
> extensions registering uno-components (such as MRI) work fine. Just
> Python macroses don't work. (Not sure if this is reproducible?)

Well...

a) firstly you now need to configure with --enable-ext-scripting-python
to get the python macro integration and --enable-ext-scripting-beanshell
for bsh and --enable-ext-scripting-javascript for javascript
b) dtardon fixed up much of this to work again earlier today I think
c) the pythonscript.py got a little busted, fixed now as well
d) the beanshell and javascript as extensions new component stuff
got a little busted as well, also fixed

all of which means that tools->macros->python->libreoffice macros->hello
world works again and registering the above sample .oxt now works again
with the above scripting providers installed.

C.