[Libreoffice] iOS and convert to PDF

BrianS brians99 at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 16 08:56:21 PST 2011

OK so I fixed the problem in bridges.  The includes just needed to be
modified like the mac version of that file.

I'm still not getting a successful build but I'm a few steps closer.

Some comments and questions:

Needless to say there's no need to build the arm bridge if I'm trying to
produce a Sim build. The reason it was trying to build the arm bridge (I
think) is because the distro file for iOS specifies the host as the arm
compiler. Maybe there needs to be a Sim distro. Env.Host.sh ends up with
CPUNAME of ARM when I think it ought to be intel. Is this correct?

Anyway, if I let it do that and go down that path to build I get compile
errors when it tries to build module tail_build. The problem is that main.c
and a couple of other C files #include the objective-C headers.  I don't
find a main.m or command line option to force the file to be compiled as
Objective-C so I'm wondering how this is intended to work.

My goal at this point is to get to the point you show in your blog entry
from July where you're starting to debug.