[Libreoffice] iOS and convert to PDF

BrianS brians99 at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 18 11:51:17 PST 2011

> Ah, yes. I "faked" it from Xcode's point of view:

Yikes.  OK, I tried this, or something like it. Even though the iOS build is
broken that binary builds before the build stops. I copied it into an app
bundle in the Sim and launched it. I saw a red screen and some output in the
system console so it did run but this isn't a suitable way to develop code.
I started to build an Xcode project to build that unit test app but it's
circle within circles. Can't find headers etc.

> (Don't look too closely at the iOS code in vcl yet, that is just some
> rough ideas, a start that has never been actually tried yet. Look at
> the Mac code in vcl, that at least works. (The iOS code is based on
> the Mac one.)

Is that where  you got the NSEnumerator stuff? No one uses that any more
since fast enumeration became available. I guess it's an antique like all
the Mac stuff.

I'm going to be traveling for the next week and won't be able to work on
this til I get back. I'll have to re-evaluate when I return. Maybe the iOS
build will un-break itself by then.

Thanks,