[Libreoffice] segfault in sc

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre at atc.tcs.com
Sun Oct 9 22:15:52 PDT 2011

Hello,

Would you please run in Valgrind and give the output?

(I think) you just need to
/bin/sh
source ./Env.Host.sh
export VALGRIND=memcheck
cd sc
make -sr

The output would be in workdir/unxlngi6.pro/CppunitTest/

Marc-André Laverdière
Software Security Scientist
Innovation Labs, Tata Consultancy Services
Hyderabad, India