[Libreoffice] few queastions about building sal

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Sep 1 02:57:47 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-29 at 20:49 +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> Zero.  But it does not hurt that much to have them exported, does it?
> So I would just play it safe.  YMMV.

	Culturally - I think we prefer to play it dangerously - just on
principle :-) Having clean code is huge win vs. a very theoretical risk
- I don't think there is any chance that anyone can have used them
deliberately; I'd love to just remove them if it makes Matus' life
easier.

	Similarly - as Rene says - having conditionals for GLIBC 1 is a
nonsense - it is encouraging to see Matus' patch binning them all :-)

	HTH,

		Michael.