[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Fixing layout breakage in pivot table dialog

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.com
Thu Sep 1 05:59:55 PDT 2011

Hi Kendy,

On Thu, 2011-09-01 at 11:59 +0200, Jan Holesovsky wrote:

> The patch generally looks fine - I just wonder, why there is the
> vertical compression, and why only on XP?  Isn't the root cause
> something in vcl?

The thing is, I don't even know this vertical compression is a defect.
It may well be done intentionally.  When you compare the size of buttons
in other apps in general, they are smaller in XP than in Win7.

Given this, and given that it's more complex to adjust the size of the
page/row/column/data field areas, I opted for the simpler solution which
is to adjust the height of the dialog itself.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kohei.yoshida at suse.com>