[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] cherry-pick to 3-4: fix fdo#40590 defined names not resolved during file load

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 08:50:03 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-09-13 at 11:33 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> Having said this, this problem already exists before your changes, so
> I'm fine cherry-picking these commits to at least fix the reported
> case.
> Let me do a little more review before making the final call.  The
> change
> is non-trivial, so I have to dig a little more to understand this code
> change...

Actually, I would feel comfortable not cherry-picking these changes, but
wait until 3.5.  There are quite a number of existing hacks in this area
that are specially tailored for importing formula expressions, and they
make it a bit harder for me to decide whether this change won't
introduce issues in some weird corners.  Sorry about this.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc