[Libreoffice] about unusedcode.easy

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Sep 30 09:03:06 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-30 at 05:10 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> More generally: either the accessor is not useful and both set and
> get can go, or it is and the fact that one side is not used is more a
> signe that someone is not using it when it should or not using it
> _yet_

If you feel strongly about it, one solution would be for someone to
tweak callcatcher to do the same thing as it does for const/nonconst
method pairs. i.e. it's supposed to only report them as unused if *both*
are unused.

A similar tweak in there to sub set/get and see if the other exists and
is also unused would render the issue moot I guess, see "analyse" in
analyse.py of callcatcher.

C.