[Libreoffice] about unusedcode.easy

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 09:34:29 PDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-09-30 at 05:10 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
>> More generally: either the accessor is not useful and both set and
>> get can go, or it is and the fact that one side is not used is more a
>> signe that someone is not using it when it should or not using it
>> _yet_
>
> If you feel strongly about it,

No I don't feel strongly about it... It is just that I got caught by
it, working on a cws,
and on top of that it happen to be a non-trivial accessor... but then
again, that is what git is for.
I search the log for unusedcode.easy related patch that touched that
particular source... and found the needed diff :-)

Norbert