Weird runtime error

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 11:32:14 PDT 2012

On 04/24/2012 10:18 AM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> But there is one more known problem remaining ("duplicate
> <implementation
> name='com.sun.star.comp.Draw.framework.PresenterScreenJob'>" that Miklos
> and Arnaud ran into) that I have not yet fixed.

The cause for this should now be fixed with
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=de562138eabd3ee3ecab28e5d1348a3fee7301e0>
"Bump extension versions after changing to passive registration" and
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2d2b19dea1ab401b1b4971ff5b12b87bb11fd666>
"Force ExtensionManager resync when the implementation changes."

However, those who ran into it (with a master build since
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=c2fd9b533cfad18735df212cc7fd61443628dc0c>
"New cppu::defaultBootstrap_InitialComponentContext implementation")
need to manually remove the extensions/bundled and/or extensions/shared
folders from their per-user configuration data (e.g., on Linux
~/.config/libreoffice/3/user/exensions/bundled).  The corresponding data
should automatically be recreated on next start of LO.

Stephan