SVG export feature

Germano Lector germano at lectortec.com.br
Tue Feb 14 04:10:10 PST 2012

Hi all,

Firstly, I just wanna say that I'm not sure if this is the correct list to post this, but anyway... here I go:
I need to develop some sort of integration with the OpenOffice Impress in order to fully convert an odp presentation to display in an HTML5 page. Initially, I'm thinking about to improve the SVG export feature, trying to put some animations to work. I understand that this would not be an easy task, so I'm here to see if you guys have some kind of directions or even tell me if there's some related work in progress.

Thanks in advance,
Germano