MinGW-Port: Problems with UnoUrlResolver

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 03:49:13 PST 2012

On 23/02/12 11:07, Helmar Spangenberg wrote:

> What came to my mind: Since I moved the LibreOffice directories, could it be
> possible that I have to adjust one or more ini-files? Furthermore, which
> environment variables are used setting up the local context? Until now I did
> some experiments with URE_MORE_TYPES, UNO_PATH, OFFICE_PROGRAM_PATH, and
> URE_INTERNAL_LIB_DIR (I used the notation "file:///L:/blabla/blublu/..." to
> name a path).

earlier this week i bootstrapped a little python thingy on Linux with
these variables (found by trial and error, not by actual understanding),
perhaps URE_BOOTSTRAP could be of interest to you:

URE_BOOTSTRAP=file:///data/lo/core_3_5/solver/unxlngx6/installation/opt/program/fundamentalrc
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/data/lo/core_3_5/solver/unxlngx6/installation/opt/program
PYTHONPATH=/data/lo/core_3_5/solver/unxlngx6/installation/opt/program