[Libreoffice] bug 36874 (label printing) further improvement?

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Jan 5 13:43:37 PST 2012

On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 05:40:06PM +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	The less admin overhead you have to suffer as you cleanup the better
> IMHO.

Having seen a bit of this "tar-baby", I can understand Winfrieds desire to have
the discussion "tracable". This topic contains some nasty cornercases that have
the tendency to pop up again after a few month by somebody who missed the
original discussion. As it is easier (IMHO) to dig out a bug than it is to dig
out discussions from mailing lists or to repeat the discussion, it can be a
relief in the long term.

So if Winfried prefers to document choices in the bug to feel safe, I dont
think that is objectable (without that being a hard requirement, of course).

Best,

Bjoern