[Libreoffice] bug 36874 (label printing) further improvement?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Jan 5 09:40:06 PST 2012

Hi Winfried,

On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 11:23 +0100, Winfried Donkers wrote:
> -use this list
> for all comments/discussion etc.?
> I think it would be good to have the comments together (traceable).

	I think, at this point - you touched the tar-baby and own the labels
topic :-) I'm impressed by your research.

	So I'd just go on a wild fixing spree & make it all beautiful, and send
patches as you go - there is no real need for bugs, even if we want to
get the fixes into 3.5.x it is no problem not to have bugs, if the git
commit comment is verbose enough for a reviewer to be happy :-)

	The less admin overhead you have to suffer as you cleanup the better
IMHO.

	HTH,

		Michael.