[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2012][svg export filter] Weekly Report #6

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Tue Jul 3 07:04:20 PDT 2012

Marco Cecchetti wrote:
> I fixed a bug that prevented the C++ skip effect feature to work
> properly with repeated animations. I merged the feature/svg-export
> branch to the master branch, so support for repeated animations is
> on the master branch now.

Hi Marco,

excellent work again - thanks for digging through that code & fixing
things up in parallel to the javascript version!

> I have to say that I performed a lot of test on several sample
> presentations, so if you are wondering how reliable the current
> features are, the answer is: enough, but it could still be some
> corner case I missed to test.

Fair enough - and easily better than before I would dare say. :)

Looking at your proposed schedule, there's this week left as a
buffer before midterm - I assume you want to finish off the rewind
effect problem?

Let's please meet on IRC Thursday/Friday for planning/brainstorming
- I'd like to run a few ideas wrt. unit testing past you
interactively. ;)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten