help with tail_build

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Wed Jul 4 04:39:25 PDT 2012

I think this is mostly because Michael Meeks is working his way through
relicensing the code, which means he is touching stuff near the bottom
of the dependency graph, which means everything gets rebuilt.

I've gotten into  the habit of doing a pull  and then a rebuild at the
end of my working day so that it gets a chance to rebuild overnight.