[Patch] Removed repeated calls in for loops in swnewtable.cxx

Jesso Murugan developer.jesso at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 07:33:21 PDT 2012

Hi Matteo,

>    just a minor hint from my side: in the original code nBox was
>    incremented only when "pBox == rBoxes[nBox]", while in the
>    new one it happens unconditionally.

Sorry for over looking that.

>  I don't know if this could be an issue or not.

I tested by re building and putting a breakpoint in this function,
stepping line by line. Everything was working fine, but, its
better to be cautious as I could have missed an edge case.

>   To preserve the original behaviour a single conditional
>   if ( nBox < nBoxCnt && pBox == rBoxes[nBox] )
>   {
>   could be used.

Should I send a new patch? or will the reviewers make the change
before pushing?

- Jesso Clarence