compile errors & help here ...

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri Jun 8 07:03:03 PDT 2012

Hi Michael,

Michael Meeks wrote (08-06-12 15:23)
> On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 23:16 +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
>> Cor Nouws wrote (07-06-12 22:14)
>>> Should I add --disable-neon to autogen.lastrun ?
>>> (will find out soon, probably...)
>>
>> Still building, so that looks fine.
>> Should a check for neon be added to the autogen.sh ?
>
> 	Sorry for the generally lame response here - I feel bad about that :-)

I understand you guys are busy, so pretend that I'm not getting too
annoyed ;-)

> In general we want to fix master build problems quickly,

Well, there was the commit that allowed me to at least circumvent the
problem.

>  -but- any report needs at least this information:
>
> 	OS&  version
> 	autogen.lastrun contents
> 	50 or so lines of error log.
>
> 	Having that really lets us help you without lots of round-trips etc.

Ah yes, sorry that I omitted that.
Will not forget next time.

> 	Anyhow - hoping you got past the problem :-)

Just by disabling, as written.
But running apt-get build-dep libreoffice currently, so will see if that
helps for the next full build.
Will report if needed.

Regards,

--