[PUSHED] - avoid a memset

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Jun 14 03:34:54 PDT 2012

Hi Christophe,

On Tue, 2012-06-12 at 22:53 +0200, Marion & Christophe JAILLET wrote:
> first try to send a patch for libreoffice,

	First - sorry for the delay reviewing this :-)

> This one, is to avoid a call to memset(..., 0, ...) for memory
> allocated with calloc.

	Patch looks perfect, I just pushed it, thanks for that ! it looks like
you went through the process perfectly.

	One thing we do need is a blanket MPL/LGPLv3+ license statement from
you for all your contributions that we can link into:

	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

	Could you send that to the list ? :-)

	Out of interest - what's next ? and/or do you have a particular problem
area you want to work on ?

	Thanks !

		Michael.