German comments translation

Jesso Murugan developer.jesso at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 03:38:32 PDT 2012

Hi Philipp,

You are correct!

I was reading the file, following some bug, and found myself
translating the comments to understand what's going on and
so I thought I'd just send the resulting file across ;) . By the way,
no offense taken. I'll check the Easy Hacks.

And, Google Summer of Code ideas seem pretty interesting
too, so do you recommend me checking that (after an easy hack
or two), or is it just reserved for just the participants of GSoC?

(I am an Indian programmer, currently in Saudi Arabia, so that's the
reason behind the email and the blog.)

- Jesso Clarence