Investigating about why first launch after install fails

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 3 08:15:26 PST 2012

Hi,

First thing, my autogen.lastrun includes : --enable-ext-barcode

On master, when LO profile isn't present (so first time only) and that I try
to launch LO, it fails with this error :
Python exception: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'module' object has no
attribute 'writeRegistryInfo', traceback follows

/home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo/solver/unxlngx6/installation/opt/program/pythonloader.py:158
in function writeRegistryInfo() [return mod.writeRegistryInfo(
self.ctx.ServiceManager, regKey )]

warn:basic:32035:1:/home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo/desktop/source/deployment/registry/dp_backend.cxx:683:
unexpected RuntimeException "<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'module'
object has no attribute 'writeRegistryInfo', traceback follows

/home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo/solver/unxlngx6/installation/opt/program/pythonloader.py:158
in function writeRegistryInfo() [return mod.writeRegistryInfo(
self.ctx.ServiceManager, regKey )]
Then it's ok

I added some logs on
/home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo/solver/unxlngx6/installation/opt/program/pythonloader.py
and found that pb was with
"vnd.sun.star.expand:$BUNDLED_EXTENSIONS/Barcode/barcode-loader.py"
By comparing with the others .py loaded, I noticed that these were lacking :
g_ImplementationHelper = unohelper.ImplementationHelper()
g_ImplementationHelper.addImplementation( \...

The pb is I don't know at all what to put for barcode-loader.py, any idea ?

Julien